I. Preliminary statement
- The owner of the online store under the internet adress of pl.ezzygroom.eu (henceforth referred to as the Store) is Natalia Czyż conducting business on behalf of CARDUELIS, address: Jelitów 9, 63-440 Raszków, email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the Store indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
II. Order and conditions of execution
- By placing and order, the buyer (henceforth referred to as teh Customer), enters into a purchase contract with the owner of the Store.
- It is not a requirement to have an account to place order with the Store.
- An order is placed by selecting the product, adding it to the Customers basket and proceeding to the checkout.
- To place an order it is necessary to provide the data required by the online order form and data identifying the Customer, such as name/company name, adres, email address and daytime telephone number.
- The Store reserves the right to withdraw from the contract if the data provided in the order form is incomplete, incorrect, or gives rise to doubts about their authenticity
- The customer must provide a address to send the order to, and a method of payment.
- After placing the order, the Customer will recieve an email detailing and confirming the order- in the event the email is not recieved, the order was incorrectly placed, or not accepted by the shop 8. Changes or cancellation of orders can be completed by contacting email@example.com
- The shop takes no responsibility for the misdelivery or non-delivery of orders, due to incomplete or missing delivery information provided by the Customer
- All prices on the website include VAT.
- All order and payment information can be found on ezzygroom.eu, after the customer completes the order confirmation.
- The shop accepts payment through PayPal, credit card payment via the Dotpay Settlement Center, and Bank Transfer
- The shop is responsible for selling a high-quality product in accordance to the Civil Code of Warranty
- Reporting of product that does not comply to these terms should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The shop will investigate the product and will inform the customer of the necessary actions to be taken within 14 working days.
VI. Termination of the contract
- The buyer, being a consumer, may terminate the contract for no given reason, providing such a statement within 14 days of receiving the product.
- To excercise this right, the customer should send a statement to this effect to the following email address: email@example.com
- The shop will return the customers payment within 14 days of recieving the statement of termination, and will return all payments made by the customer, including postage costs – Using the same payment method as the customer, unless the customer agrees to another payment method that does not carry a charge to the customer.
- If the customer returns the item by any other means other than the cheapest possible return postage, the shop is not liable to return the postage costs for the return of the product.
- The customer must return the unwanted product in its original condition within 14 working days.
VII. Ending statement
- 1. The shop reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions for the purpose of updating them due to changes in the law, or changes in methods of payments and delivery.
- Customer personal data is protected under the Data Protection Act to prevent access from third parties. The customer has the right to request to view the data held on them, amend it or request its removal.
- All contracts entered into with the shop are in accordance with Polish Law and translated from the Polish language. 4. In matters not covered by the Terms and Conditions, local consumer rights and other relevant laws are applicable.